(Have Replaced and included All Change Short Stories with this, so not added to story count. Only minor changes to story but hopefully will be clearer than current All Change)
Categories: St Scholastika's House, St Mildred's House Characters: Bride Bettany, Con Maynard, Daisy Venables, Jo (Bettany) Maynard, Len Maynard, Margot Maynard, Mary-Lou Trelawney, Reg Entwistle, Ted Grantley, Tom Gay
School Period: Future
School Name: None
Genre: Adventure, Alternate Universe, Angst, Crossover, Family, Friendship, Humour, Romance, Slash
Series: All Change Universe
Chapters: 42 Completed: Yes
Word count: 121672 Read: 38056
Published: 02 Jun 2011 Updated: 20 Nov 2012
Warning - characters in this drabble can die, do stupid things and are pretty likely to be gay or doing things teenagers and adults often do once they are old enough.Never explicit though, so not given mature rating.
1. Chapter 1 - 1947 The Young Adventurers Conference by Beecharmer [Reviews - 2] (4566 words)
First Few Chapters are nearly all Enid Blyton, setting the background for the later Chalet School Scenes. May well be slightly confusing in number of characters if you don't know / remember your Enid Blyton that well. Original All Change Story starts Chapter 7 if you are not interested in the background. All Characters remain the property of the original author / copyright holder.
3. Chapter 3 - 1947 The Adventures and Secret Series by Beecharmer [Reviews - 0] (1480 words)
1947 At the Mannering/Trent/Cunningham home. Mike, Nora and Paul are from The Secret Series. Matron Webb is the same as the one from Chalet School but she is only very minor character
14. Chapter 14 - 1960 Christmas Holiday Misunderstandings by Beecharmer [Reviews - 0] (1433 words)
22. Chapter 22 - 1961 Back at Kirren by Beecharmer [Reviews - 0] (3175 words)
Some imbetweeny bits :-) Originally on other threads, just tidied up and put here as a link. Begins just after the point a few chapters ago where Len and Ge are on the Island finally talking properly.
27. Chapter 27 - 1961 EBD plus EB adventure by Beecharmer [Reviews - 0] (5598 words)
Hope this isn't too melodramatic, but if you add Enid Blyton style adventurer to EBD style, you have to have some peril thrown in at some stage ! Well I do anyway :-D
29. Chapter 29 - Late 1962 Tiredness and Tempers. by Beecharmer [Reviews - 0] (4107 words)
This now returns to the original All Change, so apologies for some random bits, it was a bit of a mad, yibble some time when I wrote this bit! The timeline is a little wonky possibly, but just smile and nod, it'll not make a lot of difference hopefullly!
This is now a couple of years later than the last chapter. We are in about 1963 ish here. Len is qualified and about 23, Ge about 33, Josie and John about 12 to 13
I do seem to be rather mean to Len and Ge, but all couples fight at some stage, especially when under stress !
30. Chapter 30 - 1962 / 63 A plan, a cunning (convoluted...) plan... by Beecharmer [Reviews - 0] (2029 words)
Finding a solution to a few problems.
31. Chapter 31 - 1962 / 63 Joint Heads and unlocked doors by Beecharmer [Reviews - 0] (1371 words)
The next few bits went a little odd, but that's what happens folks if you don't really sleep for a month or two and then decide publishing on the internet in short segments is a Really Good Idea.... It'll do, gets the story moving on !
32. Chapter 32 - 1963 Meeting Penny Parker by Beecharmer [Reviews - 0] (2473 words)
At the time I had a request thread asking people to suggest Enid Blyton and EBD characters they would like to be in the story. Pollie was one, from EBD and Penny Parker is another, from Malory Towers. The bit at the end was blatant "I'm bored I want to create a cliff", followed by "oh help, I've altered the storyline again, ooops..."
33. Chapter 33 - 1963 Margot and Con's worries. by Beecharmer [Reviews - 0] (2943 words)
I do apologise to Margot and Reg fans! This was the "Oops, changed the storyline" bit ... Also this theme with Con can get a little repetitive, but so do worries and stress and sleep issues !
35. Chapter 35 - 1964 Building a (rather strange) staff by Beecharmer [Reviews - 0] (3244 words)
Um. Well. It made sense at the time! Sort of...
36. Chapter 36 - 1964 Margot's story by Beecharmer [Reviews - 0] (1696 words)
I don't know where this came from, but these two just wouldn't have it any other way - they are almost as infuriatingly bickery as Len and Ge, but in a
37. Chapter 37 - 1964 Nearly Term Time by Beecharmer [Reviews - 0] (2757 words)
Um. Yes. Lots of people coming together here all at once. Just go with it, if they matter they will turn up later at some stage !
41. Chapter 41 - 1964 The day before term begins by Beecharmer [Reviews - 1] (3485 words)
Little bit of insomnia and yibble induced madness, but never mind ! I blame everyone else leading me astray :-D
42. Chapter 42 - 1964 The adventure concludes by Beecharmer [Reviews - 1] (2069 words)
Finally at a strange, EB/EBD mix of an ending ! The rest carries on in The School of Adventure. Thank you for reading / re-reading / yibbling along at the time etc !