Categories: St Scholastika's House Characters: Charles Maynard, Con Maynard, Hilda Annersley, Jack Maynard, Jo (Bettany) Maynard, Kathie Ferrars, Len Maynard, Mike Maynard, Nancy Wilmot, Nell Wilson, Stephen Maynard, Ted Grantley
School Period: Future
School Name: Chalet School
Genre: Adventure, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Family, Friendship, Humour, Slash
Series: All Change Universe
Chapters: 17 Completed: No
Word count: 33123 Read: 10518
Published: 30 Apr 2012 Updated: 20 Nov 2012
1. Chapter 1 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 11] (1551 words)
Apologies for being a little confusing, this is set 3 years before School of Adventure. Len and Con are still at university. The twins are about 10. It isn't long after Len and Con 'came out' to Jack and Jo.
2. Chapter 2 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 2] (758 words)
Thank you for reading and for reviews. :-) Now this was going to go a different way, but blame Elbee for unintentionally sending plot bunnies to me!
3. Chapter 3 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 4] (1668 words)
Have put a link at the end for the 'intruders' but you don't really need to know who they are, it's only a brief cameo appearance ! Just a reminder again, Ge is about 30 ish, Len early 20s, the twins 10. This is about 3 years before School of Adventure. Approx 1960.
5. Chapter 5 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 3] (1598 words)
Sorry for delay, been a bit ambushed by RL. Working part time next 6 weeks or so till the ceremony, so am able to get a bit of brain back and hopefully drabble. :-)
This is where the story was heading before Barney and Co hijacked it briefly!
6. Chapter 6 21/06/12 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 4] (1361 words)
Have finally got some better carrot juice into these bunnies, am hoping it continues ! This isn't quite as I'd like it but every time I re-edit I make it worse or repeat myself, so it'll have to do! There was to be a little Ted and Con bit at the end but their bunnies suddenly decided to make their bit an update in itself, so that will be the next chapter.
Thank you for commenting, it's lovely to know people are reading and getting involved in the story.
7. Chapter 7 24/06/12 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 3] (2246 words)
Thank you for reading and commenting!
If anyone doesn't know the background of Ted's story, it's in Theodora's Journey, but you don't really need it for the story in general. http://sallydennylibrary.co.uk/viewstory.php?sid=105&warning=1
9. Chapter 9 - 04/07/12 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 4] (2155 words)
Thanks for commenting, was nice to have a few people who don't usually say hello. It is much more fun when more social, knowing there are people actually wanting to read, and enjoying what they are reading is lovely.
11. Chapter 11 - The next morning. 25/08/12 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 3] (2183 words)
* K kicks very rusty plot bunnies into continuing the story. *.
Apologies for delay, been busy and bunniless recently. But am trying to rectify now.
* Waves at anyone still reading and apologises for drifty update, I'm not sure if there's much plot in this story really. Which is very in keeping with All Change I suppose! *
12. Chapter 12 04/10/12 Nell meets everyone by Beecharmer [Reviews - 2] (2165 words)
Caroline belongs to Jayj as before, and remember this is several years before the School starts :-) Thank you for reading and yes I know this is a very overused EBD plot, but that's why I'm using it!
13. Chapter 13 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 3] (1504 words)
Cheers for comments, and hope this isn't too melodramatic, but if you add Enid Blyton style adventurer to EBD style, you have to have some peril thrown in at some stage ! Well I do anyway :-D
15. Chapter 15 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 3] (1693 words)
Thank you all for sticking with this and still reading and commenting. I'm dying to get this all wrapped up and sorted, so I can get back to School of Adventure, but this little side story seems deterimined to continue !!
16. Chapter 16 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 4] (2199 words)
Cheers for still reading, am finally seeing an end in sight ! I hope so at least, as I want to get back to 1964/5 and School of Adventure really, but too many of the characters are the same to really run the two stories at the same time coherently. (And yes, I know that has never stopped me before!)
17. Chapter 17 The End by Beecharmer [Reviews - 2] (2676 words)
Thanks for reading, and finally this story gets to a bit of an ending!! Which is good timing, as the School of Adventure drabble needs finishing too. Along with one or two (or about 6...) other unfinished drabbles !! Oh and I couldn't have an All Change story without a rainstorm and a herdsman's hut!!!