Miss Marple encourages an acquaintance to send his daughter to the Chalet School. But does she have an ulterior motive?
Categories: St Clare's House Characters: Gay Lambert
, Grizel Cochrane
, Hilda Annersley
, Jo (Bettany) Maynard
, Madge (Bettany) Russell
, Matron Lloyd
, Minor character(s)
, Nell Wilson
, Peggy Bettany
, Rosalie Dene
School Period: ArmishireSchool Name: Chalet SchoolGenre: Alternate Universe
, School Story
Challenges: Series: Miss Marple, Lucy and The Chalet School
04 Feb 2012 Updated:
21 Feb 2012
1. Chapter 1 - More Tea Vicar? by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 27] (413 words)
Miss Marple seems strangely keen to promote the Chalet School.
2. Chapter 2 - Aboard the 4.50 by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 2] (746 words)
Lucy sets off for her new school, unaware that travelling on this train can be injurious to future existence.
3. Chapter 3 - One Down, Lots To Go by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 4] (897 words)
Lucy and Miss Marple settle into their new environment and Lucy makes an interesting discovery.
4. Chapter 4 - In the San. by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 1] (1155 words)
Thanks for all the reviews! Glad you're enjoying the story as much as I'm enjoying writing it!!
Lucy gets her wish to spend some time in the San. and makes an interesting discovery.
5. Chapter 5 - The Secret of the Laundry List by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 1] (1037 words)
Miss Marple reveals the secret of the laundry list.
6. Chapter 6 - The Seventh of October by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 4] (670 words)
It's the 7th of October and Lucy is on the alert.
7. Chapter 7 - Lucy Needs Help by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 5] (805 words)
Thanks for all the reviews - it's great to know you're enjoying the story!
Lucy works out where it's safe to get help, or so she thinks.
8. Chapter 8 - A Talk with Miss Annersley by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 6] (776 words)
Just a short chapter to get us down from those cliffs! Thanks for the reviews - I really appreciate them!
Lucy has to explain her truanting to Miss Annersley.
9. Chapter 9 - Lucy Tells All by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 3] (773 words)
Lucy tells her story to Miss Annersley and Miss Marple and they plan what to do next.
10. Chapter 10 - Whose Body? by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 2] (672 words)
Thank you for all the reviews and apologies for keeping you waiting for the update - and sorry to JS for being late keeping my promise to submit an update on your birthday. I've got visitors at the moment which is having an effect on drabbling!!
Lucy returns to school to face the music.
11. Chapter 11 - An Inspector Calls by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 4] (1343 words)
Inspector Haddock arrives.
12. Chapter 12 - What's the connection? by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 4] (1276 words)
Miss Annersley and Lucy puzzle over the deaths. And call Matey's bluff.
13. Chapter 13 - In and out of trouble by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 5] (1882 words)
Lucy is released from incarceration but is very soon back in trouble again.
14. Chapter 14 - A Visit to Miss Marple by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 3] (1041 words)
Thanks for all the reviews!!
Miss Annersley deals with Lucy and then sets off to see Miss Marple.
15. Chapter 15 - A Discovery by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 4] (1412 words)
Lucy finds out who the exam scammers are and Inspector Haddock has some information for Miss Marple
16. Chapter 16 - Matey Behaving Strangely by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 5] (859 words)
Lucy feels reassured by the guarding presence of her classmates. But what's up with Matey?
17. Chapter 17 - An Inspector Calls (Again) by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 8] (731 words)
Inspector Haddock makes a late evening call at the school
18. Chapter 18 - All Shall Be Well by Dizzy Miss Lizzie [Reviews - 16] (2616 words)
And all shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.