Categories: St Scholastika's House Characters: Amy Stevens, Bride Bettany, Con Maynard, Felicity Maynard, Felix Maynard, Jo (Bettany) Maynard, Kathie Ferrars, Len Maynard, Margot Maynard, Minor character(s), Nancy Wilmot, Nell Wilson, OC, Ruey Richardson, Ted Grantley, Tom Gay
School Period: Future
School Name: None
Genre: Adventure, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Domestic, Family, Friendship, Humour, Romance, School Story, Slash
Series: All Change Universe
Chapters: 64 Completed: Yes
Word count: 102312 Read: 71414
Published: 07 Jun 2011 Updated: 13 Sep 2015
I am not very good at seeing characters in a straight light, so while there will be nothing explicit, there will be gay relationships in this story.
I am going to do a Jilly Cooper and put a character list somewhere, probably in All Change Short Stories. I will put two different lists up. One will just have the name of the character and where they are crossed from. The other will have some of the relationships and characteristics of the people. That way you won't get too many spoilers if you haven't read All Change and just want to check who someone is based on.
So let the madness begin !! This is starting a few weeks before the last scenes of All Change.
7. Chapter 7 - Meeting the Seymours (Anne Kirren's family) by Beecharmer [Reviews - 2] (740 words)
13. Chapter 13 More of First day by Beecharmer [Reviews - 3] (843 words)
A little bit wearing, introducing so many characters here, but necessary. Just go with the flow if it is a bit confusing, most of them won't be present except as supporting characters anyway!
14. Chapter 14 Settling in by Beecharmer [Reviews - 2] (1591 words)
I can't remember giving Lucy Ann's children names in all change, or what sex they were but apologies if it is a KFB ism, this is now the way it is !
21. Chapter 21 Adventure Skills by Beecharmer [Reviews - 6] (2700 words)
The tasks are from CS obviously ! As a reminder, Rosie is Anne Kirren's daughter, treated like a neice by Ge and Len. Maggie is Lucy Ann and Mike Arnold's daughter, Jenks is Fatty Trottville and Peggy Arnold's son, so Lucy Ann's nephew. Sally is one I have made up, as will all of the new girls be unless I say otherwise!
30. Chapter 30 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 5] (2300 words)
Thank you for still reading. I do like this story, I'm glad other people still do enough to read and review so I have an excuse to kee writing it!
31. Chapter 31 12/1/12 Adventure and Staff Meetings. by Beecharmer [Reviews - 3] (2531 words)
Thanks for your patience, I have been rather bunniless recently. Hope people still enjoying, this story is my undulgence for myself really. Far to many characters, meandering around without plot, but I like it, so excuse a few of the other characters getting an airing here ! :-)
32. Chapter 32 Some drama and intruders ! 22/01/12 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 6] (1627 words)
Thank you for reviews, it really does help make it work posting when people at least say hello every now and again! Some melodrama, in case we were running low ...
33. Chapter 33 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 4] (1628 words)
I had a rather mad moment last night where I wondered why on earth no one had commented on this update, before realising that I hadn't actually posted it ... :rolls eyes at self:
Thankfully the previous update doesn't contradict / spoil anything here, so it works out ok, but I have put the end of the update thus was supposed to follow in at the start to put it into context!
34. Chapter 34 - The next day 27/01/12 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 3] (1600 words)
Thanks for reviews. Back to correct order now! You know what, it's scary, I'm almost finding a plot in this story, most unlike me !
36. Chapter 36 14/02/12 Where is Josie? by Beecharmer [Reviews - 2] (1510 words)
Ok so I'm going off on a little EB style adventure tangent for a few updates, will get back to the staff soon, but the younger ones demanded their adventure ! :-)
37. Chapter 37 17/02/12 Investigations and Escape plans by Beecharmer [Reviews - 3] (1464 words)
Sorry for delay, phone been playing up. Thanks for reviews.
38. Chapter 38 19/02/12 High kicks and tracking with Timmy. by Beecharmer [Reviews - 5] (2045 words)
Thanks for reading, little bit more now.
40. Chapter 40 Consequences. 4th March by Beecharmer [Reviews - 4] (1604 words)
Thanks all for reading and reviewing ! This is also bejng updated on Lime Green Musings, if that is easier for anybody. The typos are much harder to correct on there though, so I make no promises for catching all of them!! Www.annersley.co.uk
41. Chapter 41 Con in her own world by Beecharmer [Reviews - 3] (1738 words)
Not sure where this is going, if anywhere. I may not try to resolve / answer the probem, since real life is a bit like that, it rarely has a clear answer to this type of problem.
42. Chapter 42 Ted steps in by Beecharmer [Reviews - 5] (2110 words)
Thank you for still reading, and for lovely reviews.
We can I think assume that Penny Parker knows what she is doing, so Nell survived in one piece ! I wasn't going to do more Con stuff but yje bunnies wouldn't go away.
43. Chapter 43 - It would be Jenks! by Beecharmer [Reviews - 3] (2901 words)
Sorry for big gap !! Properly restarting this now, though there can't really be much left of term really ! As a reminder for those who have been reading All Change Missing years, the school is about 3 years later than that was, approximately.
44. Chapter 44 Inspired by Elbee by Beecharmer [Reviews - 6] (2522 words)
It has taken am embarrassingly long time to get this next update going! This is a little deviation in order to give The Secret Seven a cameo, and also to resolve my John and Josie storyline. Linda Elbee waited patiently for both things, but life got in the way, and I didn't manage to deliver, mainly because I really wasn't much of a fan of The Secret Seven. It worked out a quite nice little episode, so thank you and RIP Linda, and I'm glad to finally deliver, just sorry that it wasn't sooner.
45. Chapter 45 The End of term by Beecharmer [Reviews - 9] (2297 words)
Finally, two years after it began, a reasonable stopping point, if not perhaps a complete end, to All Change and School of Adventure. I doubt that I can leave these characters alone forever, as they are all just a part of me now. But this story needed to get to a fixed point of stopping at some stage, and what better than the end of term ! Thank you everyone for keeping along with me, and extra thanks to all those of you who have thrown ideas at me along the way !
46. Christmas At Kirren by Beecharmer [Reviews - 4] (2794 words)
A little addition, inspired by the "Christmas At Home" topic from LGM. Might have a couple of parts. Adding to end of this as have too many stories and it follows directly on from end of School of Adventure.
47. Chapter 47 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 5] (1814 words)
That's lovely feedback, thank you. Nice to think that people other than me enjoy this dippy world. The bunnies have gone into waffle mode, but there is a little bit more here.
48. Chapter 48 A Nell-less Hilda by Beecharmer [Reviews - 4] (3140 words)
Wrote this a week or so ago, but haven't managed to get it edited ready to post till now. Apologies for long update, but couldn't find a good way to split it.
49. Chapter 49 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 6] (2737 words)
This story seems to have suddenly kickstarted itself into action again. For those who haven't read it for a while I'll try to remind who people are and their relationships to each other as I go, but as there's quite a big 'cast' just accept that most of the storylines involving extra characters won't be that long, so you don't really need to remember them much !
50. Chapter 50 The Start of a new term by Beecharmer [Reviews - 6] (2838 words)
Thanks for the encouragement to continue this mad story. Some bits here inspired by the 'Delicate Matters' thread on CBB.
52. Chapter 52 - A collection of tightly wound springs by Beecharmer [Reviews - 7] (984 words)
FINALLY I have had enough bunnies to get a few updates done so I can begin posting this properly again. I have 11300 words so far, so should be able to do some regular posts, hopefully about one a week, and get this story going again. I've missed this mad universe, although I had forgotten so much of it I had to reread to get an idea of who was who. Given that, I'll be doing a few bits with comments like "Maggie, their daughter" to remind people who the OCs are.
Anyway. Onward with the story ! *waves at long lost drabble readers in hope that not everyone has given up ever expecting any more !
54. Chapter 54 An evening out by Beecharmer [Reviews - 5] (1279 words)
Thank you for still looking forward to this :-) nearly forgot my update ! Shouldn't drink guinness, makes me sleepy and forgetful! Have no stamina these days! (And what's more pathetic? Was only a half...)
55. Chapter 55 - A meeting back at the school by Beecharmer [Reviews - 6] (2587 words)
Nearly forgot to do the update ! Following some old themes here, but need to just reestablish the people and situations a bit :-) Thanks for still reading. Also I realise that I've randomly named Penny Peters Penny Parker sometimes in previous updates, but Peters is the correct one !
56. Chapter 56 An evening out by Beecharmer [Reviews - 4] (1896 words)
Thanks for the comments and support :-) Apologies for delay was out celebrating 200th anniversary of Battle of Waterloo and learning a bit about Napoleon - Joey would approve!
Little cameo for the children of Willow farm here :-)
57. Chapter 57 - A plan by Beecharmer [Reviews - 6] (1291 words)
Apologies, I completely forgot to do my weekly update. I may change the day to a different one, as by Saturday I do tend to be tired and forget. For now, apologies and on with this next little bit.
58. Chapter 58 - Willow Farm by Beecharmer [Reviews - 6] (1307 words)
Thank you for the comments! Back to saturday posting for this week. This will mainly appeal to Willow Farm fans, but it does establish Rory, Benjy and Sheila a bit in case they crop up in the later story. As always don't worry too much about remembering them much though, it's just a cameo mainly.
59. Chapter 59 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 4] (1660 words)
Scuse delay, life took over again! I've nearly reached the end of my prewritten bit, so may have to go to slightly longer stretches between updates as am quite busy in real life at the moment (sadly not in the CS sense!) and planning on being away this week without my ipad. Want to try to get a chunk more written so I don't go too long though, so will keep feeding the bunnies.
Thanks for still reading and such nice comments.
61. Chapter 61 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 5] (2565 words)
This chapter was posted in LGM last week while SDL was unavailable, so there will be the next chapter posted soon on both, this is to get the two up to date with each other. Apologies for cliffs still...
Please blame Vick for the angsty bits, she didn't suggest this but I think she sent her type of bunnies by mistake, and they started down this route. :-(
62. Chapter 62 by Beecharmer [Reviews - 1] (1983 words)
Thanks all for commenting, and finally a stop on the cliffs for a bit! In less positive news, I'm near the end of the bit I have written, so though I'm hoping to still keep up weekly updates it might be a little slower sometimes if bunnies don't play.
63. Chapter 63 Some letters by Beecharmer [Reviews - 3] (1990 words)
Thanks for reading and commenting, it really is nice and does help me keep pushing to get things written and ready to post. I'm away this weekend and not sure about internet so am posting early this week.
64. Chapter 64 - Staff Room discussion by Beecharmer [Reviews - 3] (2364 words)
Apologies for disappearing, but as many of you know, we have just completed on our own practice, so I've barely had a minute to breath in past few weeks. That also means that the next update might be a little slow in coming too, but I will keep the story going as regularly as I can. Thanks for being so patient!